konoponop designs bloggity blog blog

The ramblings of a fiberholic jewelry designer in search of intelligent life and inspiration.....

Saturday, March 31, 2007

PROMISES, PROMises, promises, etc.

how many promises have you made that never materialized? WHY?

for me, I admit defeat...I did not meet my POB (plan of being)...I had
intended on taking an inventory of my UFO's...but was sidetracked with
a job interview...conventional...as a financial planner! made it through
the first round. TWO MORE TO GO! I am actually interested.

THE UFO BF...is still UFO and in more ways than I had first seen. He is contemplating therapy. YEAH righhhhhhhht! Therapy, is relationship
HIATUS...UFO territory.

and so are my knitting UFO's...although I am glad to report that in my frustration, I started to work on my freeform jacket that I had intended to finish by my class reuinion in November 2004. I finished one scrumble today...and re-sewed the heels of two socks....they were purchased, NOT KNITTED!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

and hopefully, will at least accomplish another scrumble...before the evening is done. I am almost finished with this project, just a few fill ins are required. perhaps this weekend? Unless utter procrastination takes over.... will it?

wishing you all a wonderful smile filled weekend...it is spring!
TOODLES!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home